- This event has passed.
HEALTH & NUTRITION WORKSHOP
August 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Dear Community Members,
Join us every Thursday for our weekly Health & Nutrition program facilitated by Habon Farah. Participants will gain a better understanding of key factors of healthy childhood development and the importance of nutrition. This community-based nutrition program will be conducted in person every Thursday. These sessions have been culturally adapted to support families and are offered in both English and Somali.
Our session topics include:
· Understanding Canada’s Food Guide
· Tips for preparing colourful and tasty meals for children
· Getting your family involved in meal preparation
· Safe food handling
· Budgeting food selections
* For more information, please contact Somali Immigrant Aid Organization at (416)243-1988 or 647-572-3811